Restaurant Insurance Experts
ProHost works with industry-leading, admitted “A XV” rated carriers to create insurance products specifically for restaurants. Our programs offer customized coverage at a competitive price.
Our Underwriting Appetite:
- Fine Dining restaurants with an average entrée price of $15 or higher.
- Family & casual restaurants with full table service.
- Fast casual restaurants that do not provide full table service but offer higher quality food than a traditional fast food restaurant.
- Wine bars that specialize in wines by the glass and also offer a robust food menu.
- Off-premises caterers that do not own their own event venue.
ProHost Restaurant Package Programs:
ProHost offers a package policies tailor-made for restaurant accounts. In addition to property, general liability, crime, liquor liability, and auto, we include a customizable property enhancement endorsement. We also include flood and quake options for many restaurant locations.
ProHost is constantly working to improve our product offerings. For example, we recently added two key endorsements to cover cyber and employment practices liability.
Cyber Suite Endorsement
- Identity recovery.
- Data compromise including third-party coverage.
- Cyber One to restore computers and recover data in the result of an attack.
- eRisk Hub risk management portal for insured’s.
Employment Practices Liability Endorsement
- Designed to meet the needs of small businesses.
- Costs only a fraction of EPL when sold as a separate policy.
- Full prior acts, punitive damages, and optional coverage for 3rd party claims.
- Claim service is provided by EPL claim specialists.
- This program includes a loss prevention website.
- For more information follow this link: EPL Frequently Asked Questions – Agents/Brokers