A fast casual restaurant is a type of restaurant that does not offer full table service but promises a higher quality of food and atmosphere than a fast food restaurant. It is a relatively new and growing concept to fill the space between fast food and casual dining. The typical cost per meal is in the $8–$15 range (including beverages). This class of restaurant is also referred to as “quick casual” or “limited service”.
Eligibility: Restaurants that fit the above profile of a fast casual concept. Traditional fast food restaurant chains are not eligible.
- Liquor liability is included in the package in most states.
- Excess coverage is available to accompany our package program.
- New ventures are eligible.
- ProHost exclusive.
- Rush quotes will be provided as needed.
- Coverage is written on an admitted basis with an “A” rated carrier.
- Minimum premium $5,000.
- Employment Practices Liability coverage endorsement available for most accounts.
- ACORD applications
- ProHost Restaurant Supplemental Questionnaire
- 4 years’ currently-valued carrier loss runs
- Copy of menu (or website)
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage Endorsement FAQs (PDF format)
- ProHost/XL EPL Legal Advice Line Service (PDF format)